Endometriosis ~ Abdominal Pain ~ Endo ~ Scar Tissue ~ Adhesions ~ Infertility ~ Hysterectomy

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

If your doctor wants you to take Lupron, please watch this news clip first!

I took a 6 months course of Lupron when I was 32. All I can seem to remember about this is I wished  I had never done it. The side effects were awful. The pain of stage 4 endometriosis and their accompanying adhesions came right back.
I am now 49 with osteoperosis and almost an inch shorter than I was my whole adult life.
One time I presented at ER Mass General....and that witch sneered at me...."why aren't you taking lupron?"
I got off the table and just kept walking.....outta there!

Please....Lupron does not cure endometriosis.

Watch this investigative report before you decide to go this course.

No comments: