Endometriosis ~ Abdominal Pain ~ Endo ~ Scar Tissue ~ Adhesions ~ Infertility ~ Hysterectomy

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Dr Kruschinski will not deal with your endo even if he claims he did

Dr Kruschinski (Chameleon) and his "Word"
I am a former patient and you can take my word for it that there is big time scamming going on in Selegenstadt, Germany, Emma Klinik.
I don't expect anyone to take my word for anything.
We are on the internet after all.
We can be anything we want to be in cyberspace.
I offer more than just words, my operative reports.

My surgery in Boston where I have chronic stage 4 endometriosis and adhesions.

My two surgeries with Daniel Kruschinski ,
I'm cured, I am adhesion free, I NEVER had endo.
Two month post surg from Germany I am desparate again.
A few months later I am angel flighted to surgeons here in the US and post surgical diagnosis of that surgery reveals chronic endometriosis and dense even calcified adhesions.

Dawn Rose Operative Reports - You decide

Click link to read more: Dr Kruschinski (Chameleon) and his "Word"

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is
Beware this one endo sisters

No comments: